20061101

ICKY!

We are sick. me, both boys, and Kris is getting over it now, seeing as he's who brought it home. I had a fever night before last, 104.7. It was awful. Lucas had a tiny cough and sniffle last night, but nothing much. I let him go trick or treat. He had to stay home from school today. I'm a sucky mom. Even the baby has the sniffles. Luckily he's breastfed, or i'd bet it would be worse for him. I feel like I have been swallowing glass for a week, and when it finally let up, I went "yay!" only for my sinuses to clog instantly and make me believe my head was going to explode and a pegasus would fly out. I can't take much meds either, with the feeding Aid. It sucks. I wonder if Theraflu is okay. Or I may need to get more Alkaseltzer. I took some last night, and felt more alive than i have since this started.

1 comment:

Danielle said...

Sucks. Sick is bad, elephants running through head and all. Sam has had a cold for going on 3 weeks and it will not let up. Jade is evil with her little kindergarten germs. Tahnkfully all we got were stuffy noses for a few days. Can't imagine new baby and being sick. Thankfully the two times I was sick when she was new hey put me in the hospital for a week and daddy had all the fun. I feel so sorry for you :-(